Dear You

What will life be like without you? It just feels empty and painful.

You’re gone now, too far away, and I feel the gap you’ve left. I miss our daily conversations, the little updates, the small things we used to share. Now, there’s no one to talk to about my day or to listen to the random things I want to share.

Watching you with someone else—it’s something I have to accept now. I never thought this would be our reality. Still, I hold on to our memories; they were the best times of my life.

Now, every sad song and video makes me miss you even more, but there’s nothing I can do. When people talk about love, or when they ask me about my relationship, I feel the loss all over again. I don’t even know how I would face you now; I wouldn’t have the right words to say.

I can see you’re moving on, and I’m happy for you. But it still hurts to think of someone else taking care of you, someone else sharing their life with you. I had so many dreams for us, and now they’re just gone, scattered by life’s changes.

I know it wasn’t your fault or mine; the situation pulled us apart. I’m sorry I couldn’t fight harder to keep us together. I really hope you find all the happiness you deserve. You might move on and forget me, but I can’t forget you. You’re a part of my everyday life now, like a habit I can’t break.

You were the right person for me, but the timing just wasn’t right. Your love changed me, and I still feel lost without you. People tell me I look different now, like I’m drifting. I feel like I’ve both won and lost in love. I won because I had you, even for a short time; I lost because you couldn’t stay. Life took away the one thing I cared about, and now I have to live with that.

So, it’s time for me to let go, even if it’s hard. Please forgive me for not being strong enough to hold on. It wasn’t you who walked away; it was life that made this choice. I still love you, and I don’t think that will change.

All I have now are memories and a picture—a reminder of what could have been. He’s a lucky guy, the one who gets to be with you now.

Comments

Popular Posts