Googreaming




Welcome to my dream diary, where I document my wildest daydreams and the absurd scenarios that play out in my mind. Today, I want to talk about my latest obsession: getting a job at Google and becoming a remote data analyst.

First things first, let me tell you a little bit about my current situation. I've recently started learning data analytics and Google seems like the perfect place to put my new skills to use. But, there's a catch: I want to do it all from the comfort of my own home. You see, I had a bad experience with my last job where I had to stay away from home for almost 2 years, and I was cooking and eating alone every day. It was like living in a prison (but with better food) and I swore to myself that I would never do that again. So, now I'm dreaming of a Google job where I can work from home and never have to leave my pajamas again.

As you can imagine, this dream job would bring a lot of changes in my life. For starters, I would finally be able to start that morning gym routine that I've been talking about for years. I know, I know, you're probably thinking "But you always say that!" and you're right. But, this time it's different, I swear. With a steady income and a flexible schedule, I would finally have the time and motivation to work out. Plus, think about all the money I would save on gym membership fees!

Another change that would come with this dream job is the fact that I would be getting paid in Indian rupees. I know it sounds crazy, but bear with me. This would mean that I could finally cross the border and cash out the money in Nepal, where I could then deposit it in my Nepalese account. And the best part? I would be able to send 5k each to my mother, brother, and sister every month. Can you imagine the look on their faces when they see all that money? Priceless.

But, the biggest change of all would be in my relationship. Once I'm making enough money, I would finally be able to put a ring on it and marry the love of my life. She's been asking me to marry her for a while now, but I've been holding back because of financial reasons. But, with this dream job, I would finally be able to give her the life she deserves.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "This is all just a dream, it's never going to happen." And you're right, it might not. But, a girl can dream, can't she? So, here's to hoping that one day, I'll be typing away on my laptop from my bed, wearing my pajamas, and sipping on a cup of tea while Google deposits money into my account.

Till then, I'll keep daydreaming, and you keep reading my diary.

Thanks for reading!

 

Comments

Popular Posts